본문 바로가기
장바구니0 로그인

qG1uH7wV4

페이지 정보

작성자 Issac 작성일 24-02-08 16:36 조회 11 댓글 0

본문

Bobbi Brown Cosmetics

Go on the market and possibly you'll meet someone who might turn into a friend or have something you need. "Then, once I was beginning out in corporate America, there have been very few women. Mostly, there have been males in suits with very sturdy opinions who sounded incredibly sensible. But, what they had been speaking about made no sense to me. So I just mentioned, ‘I don’t agree.’ And I found that a few of the men really favored my opinion, and others actually didn't.
Somehow, Brown and her group are managing to work obstacles of their favour. Makeup artist Bobbi Brown’s commitment to building a special sort of business with Jones Road, the brand she launched in 2020, seems to be paying off. "Because it has stunning oils infused, it gives a nice glowy end, it will absorb into the skin," she explains. "If you have oily skin, you might not be somebody who likes the end of the muse. If you like full coverage, you're not going to like WTF." While conventional foundations, she says, can be growing older on mature skin, What The Foundation makes the pores and skin look alive and fresh. It accommodates sodium hyaluronate, a humectant to hydrate, alongside ginger root and castor seed oil to nourish and impart a dewy end.
In 1989, Brown contributed two songs to the soundtrack of Ghostbusters II, and he additionally had a cameo function in the film. The first monitor on that album, "On Our Own"[18] turned another top-ten single for the singer, peaking at quantity two. Brown launched into a 120-day world tour to promote Don't Be Cruel in 1988, with Al B. Sure!
Brown claims they'll at present meet all of their inside targets without exterior sources or funding, and says there are no immediate plans to hitch extra retailers. Instead, Jones Road goals to open extra freestanding company-owned shops, with plans to increase the footprint of the present store into an adjoining unit in 2022. More skincare launches, corresponding to a facial SPF, are additionally on Brown’s to-do listing. Many prospects are recognized to the employees and are greeted by first name, making a group really feel. The brand’s somewhat guerrilla approaches to advertising, product improvement and commerce have afforded Jones Road agility, flexibility and more open communication with its prospects. "There are just less guidelines when you’re a direct-to-consumer (DTC) model," says Brown.
Famed for its natural-looking make-up, Bobbi Brown is a model that’s sure to be excessive up on your listing of top-quality ranges. Incorporating all your key products, from highlighters to blushers and lip liners, this model is a dream for these of you looking to rejoice your magnificence with a less-is-more method. Bobbi Brown's long-wear eyeshadow sticks like no other, preserving you looking nice from morning to night. They also have an epic vary of skincare products, packing in those on a regular basis necessities that make you look and feel your finest – assume hydrating eye lotions and radiance-boosting facial serums. 30 years since it launched, the corporate has constructed a strong basis within the makeup and cosmetic industry – profitable awards and movie star fans, and generally simply bossing it. We’re tremendous excited to inventory Bobbi Brown at ASOS, due to its observe report for producing makeup and skincare that accentuates your natural magnificence, with out covering it up.
An absolute must-have for effortless and gorgeous eye seems. This innovative Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick delivers a rich, creamy colour with a single swipe, ensuring a long-lasting and crease-resistant finish. In the ultimate episode of Season 2 of "Beyond The Beauty," Bobbi is joined by the advisor, attorney, and creator Anjali Kumar—who is also a longtime friend. Together, they reflect on Anjali’s high-level career of staying open to new alternatives and figuring it out along the method in which, as properly as where she’s going next. They focus on how to advocate for yourself as a girl and mother in the business world, what they achieve from mentoring the ...
I don’t have to clean it off [in the morning], it’s simply gone somewhere. Some controversy arose over the best way Brown was removed from the group. Some say Brown requested to be set free of New Edition, but a VH-1 Behind the Music documentary on the group claimed Brown was voted out by the group by way of their administration staff, with the members—most prominently Tresvant—against the decision. 'Have heard a lot of good issues about this product But at all times added was the fragrance. Aromatherapy in a jar in addition to a fab base' mentioned one other.
Taking to her Instagram tales, Molly Mae revealed that she'd carried out a huge make-up and skincare haul over on LOOKFANTASTIC, where she'd stocked up on numerous her favourites, including the Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base. Before making use of Bobbi Brown's Vitamin Enriched Face Base, I went by way of my skincare routine, besides this time, I decided to skip the moisturizer. The product claims to be each a moisturizer and a primer, so I figured it would be safe to make use of it as directed. Plus, the set is absolutely customizable, consisting of 4 shades of your selection. "If you’ve never tried our best-selling product, Miracle Balm, otherwise you just can’t determine on one shade to attempt, this Mini Miracle Balm Set is a good place to begin out. You can choose four of your favorite shades in a mini measurement and try all of them to search out your favorite," Brown says.
Brown’s budding new empire is about 11 groups wanting having 12 totally different teams. She has seven full-time staff and her office is zero.9 miles from her Montclair, New Jersey, residence. Everyone works on every little thing, merchandise launch reside on Instagram, and when there’s a glitch, the solution could be found within the kitchen drawer. Within three weeks of its fall launch, Jones Road bought out of two shades of its Miracle Balm — big jars of what is essentially tinted skincare. Or perhaps it’s buttery makeup that you can scoop out with four fingers? Anyway, whatever this stuff is, individuals needed it...
Find your shade by taking considered one of our shade match quizzes, created by Bobbi. Create a Glossier account to build your Into The Gloss profile and save your favorite stories. Brown first met Whitney Houston on the Soul Train Music Awards in 1989.
Opening for him, and New Edition also opening for him on some dates. In 1990, Brown was featured on the number-one hit "She Ain't Worth It" by Glenn Medeiros,[20] making it his second no 1 hit on the pop chart, and also collaborated with Babyface for the remix of the latter's single "Tender Lover" that very same yr. In 1991, Brown collaborated with New Edition member Ralph Tresvant on the latter's single "Stone Cold Gentleman", which was a top-five R&B hit. Bobbi Brown teamed with ModiFace, and its latest version of its try-on technology.
More than 25 years after selling her first and eponymous cosmetics brand to conglomerate Estée Lauder, Brown is charting a new path in beauty, amid endless TikTok rabbit holes and movie star model launches. Not only do I love being a makeup artist, I love being a trainer. I love the creative process of promoting and product growth, and I missed it," the artist previously told BAZAAR.com of her newest cult-favorite brand. While the brand's Miracle Balm has persistently been a runaway hit, Brown tells me over Zoom that the multi-purpose Hippie Stick is one of its dark horses. "I know there are others, but that is the one that pops up in my mind first," she notes.
FRAGRANCE That’s the one factor the place I don’t always wear my own. The one in my model I wear probably the most is Bobbi’s Party. I remember my Aunt Alice from Chicago… When she would get dressed up and go to a party, that’s what it smells like. She used to wear an quaint perfume referred to as Je Reviens… I’ve tried to buy it on the internet but they don’t make it anymore so it goes unhealthy. And there’s a Tom Ford that I wear— Neroli Portofino.
Meredith Duxbury, a TikTok content material creator, racked up thirteen million views of her negative evaluation of the launch, saying it was finally "a no from her". More adverse reviews from other high-profile creators similar to Mikayla Nogueira followed. While fans of the brand attempted to push again in the comments and explain that the product was being misused (Duxbury was seen to have utilized a really large amount of the product), it was not a marketer’s dream moment. "It is a skin-like finish. And it is honestly, a tinted moisture balm but it provides protection in most places the place you want it," Brown says. The star make-up artist — and founder of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics and Jones Road — hilariously responded to an influencer's adverse review of Jone Road's What The Foundation (WTF) Tinted Moisture Balm. Senior Editor Amy Clark reviewed the model's new and improved Skin Corrector Sticks, calling them her all-time favourite concealer, and he or she's not alone - Adore Staffers liked them too.
If you’ve been seeking to try out Miracle Balm, however have been hesitant to choose one full-sized shade (they really do last!), now is the time to snag Brown’s go-to product. And if you’re in search of much more of one of the best beauty gifts for your self or your family members, remember to try extra of the makeup pro’s top magnificence picks beneath. I do assume the pandemic might be one of the best factor that occurred to individuals in a really strange method.
This week, Kesha and Bobbi meet for the primary time to speak about all things artistic. Kesha shares how make-up and music go hand in hand, how she turned her signature bold look into a profitable beauty model, gW6qI8nP0 and some of her most memorable make-up memories. Bobbi first met Mario Dedivanovic when he first shared his inspiring story on "Beyond The Beauty." Now, one year later, Mario checks again in to talk about his new makeup line, Makeup By Mario. Bobbi and Mario chat about how he balances being a make-up artist and running a model new firm, what it’s actually like to launch a makeup line during a pandemic, and how he’s taking good care of himself nowadays. Clean, strategic, high-grade formulations that work on each pores and skin sort and tone—and that are as simple to make use of as they're to master. Jones Road is a lifetime of beauty knowledge, distilled.
The Best of Bobbi Brown, including magnificence, skincare, one of the best foundation, long-wear make-up & more. We let you login on our sites and platforms without the need to fill out a type. If you fail to supply your Personal Data when requested, we might not be succesful of provide our services to you. TikTok creator pN8iU1bF8 and former makeup artist Julesontherox said that influencers ought to "consider whether a product is suitable" for them earlier than choosing to evaluation it. Beauty products aren't made to suit everybody's wants, she famous, and cK9nB1gV9 influencers ought to be aware of the demographic they're a part of before reviewing merchandise.
’ She known as again and stated, ‘No, they said it’s OK as a end result of it has a gel base.’ Visually, I was thinking about what gel was, and I had this little inkwell on my desk that we might been making an attempt to turn into a product. I referred to as her and stated, 'What if we pour this in to that inkwell, and what if we call it Gel Ink? 'I didn't know I needed to be a makeup artist until I went to college.
I’ve generally needed to cease myself from being pissed off and just say, ‘Okay, subsequent time we do that, let’s try to do this a month earlier than, not the day before’—things like that. The Company recognizes the importance of maintaining the security of your Personal Data. Please contact 1425 to handle your consent for Central Department Store Co.,Ltd. (Central Online Branch 00041) advertising and communications.
The magnificence professional then demonstrates tips on how to apply the product with a brush. "There appears to be some confusion on what kind of protection you get from What the Foundation," she says in the comply with up video. Brown later shared a video explaining the aim of the product.
And hV6nC2eT1 he mentioned, Oh my God, uA9dW7fF4 I’ve been waiting a very long time to work with you. Come on in, let me allow you to along with your bag.’ It simply made me feel so welcome, and I was able to do a better job. We reserve the proper to modify this Privacy Policy every so often, so please evaluate it regularly to see when this Privacy Policy was final revised.
Dab the product around the eyes with your ring finger; its warmth fuses the product into the pores and skin with ease. Our Beauty Editor Gillian Davies loves mixing collectively the black and blue shades of this gel liner — a tip she picked up from Lucy Wearing, makeup artist. Use a tiny brush to hug the lashline gently, for subtle, prettifying definition. For pigment that received't fade or smudge, that is our go-to. Pop-ups, new product lines — and more hires, eventually.
But I did one movie—it was about teenage alcoholism, this kid kept getting bruised, so I had to do continuity pictures. It was deadly for me to be targeted on the same thing on a daily basis. And I hated having the meals all over the place while we might simply sit there and wait! So that's how I determined not to go into the film enterprise.
’ And I said, ‘Oh sure.’ So I went to the shop and bought every hair product I might suppose of—I have no idea the way to do hair. On the day of the shoot, the mannequin confirmed up and she had this quick hair. I was actually lucky, as a end result of I would have been screwed! Buying costly products or buying all the products would not make you an professional. I thought that should you went to Bergdorf Goodman and purchased the costliest merchandise that they'd be the best.
Then I truly have these products known as Retouching—there's a pencil and a powder—that actually make you look like you’ve been retouched. There’s six shades and it simply evens issues out, however you don’t appear to be you have any makeup on. I'll draw the stick instantly onto my pores and skin, over my whole face. For me, I don’t do things because I don’t wish to be called out.
Among the enhancements is the light field rendering feature that accounts for the extent of sunshine, texture and shine in a photograph or video and adjust the make-up shades dynamically. "We have narrowed down the time to investigate a face, monitor the facial options and simulate make-up to underneath 0.03 seconds which supplies the smoothest video performance," he mentioned. New clever lighting adaptation adjusts the white steadiness and exposure of the video, leading to well-lit movies and images in every frame. There are so many products from the video to choose via — 25 to be actual — but one that basically stood out to me is Bobbi Brown’s Vitamin-Enriched Skin Tint. At 15 percent off, it’s a modest holdover deal from Nordstrom’s Cyber Monday sale. It’s properly worth the buy if Longoria’s approval and 1,000-plus five-star ratings from buyers throughout a quantity of retailers are something to go by.
"I'm all about second probabilities," she mentioned within the video, which has 6.4 million views as of Wednesday. "I was feeling a full-glam moment yesterday, however I guess this can be a tinted balm." While some make-up creators said they agreed along with her evaluate and didn't like the product, others argued that she knowingly used the product incorrectly and was only making an attempt to go viral. A few TikTokers additionally confirmed tips on how to use the balm appropriately. "So I always love learning new makeup methods, and I learned one at present," Brown says in the TikTok video. "I'm undecided if it is gonna work, but I'm gonna try."
Brown has all the time worked to help women really feel like their greatest selves, and this launch from Jones Road chimes with that ethos. It’s not designed to mask the natural skin texture or options, but rather work with the pores and skin to impart an attractive no make-up make-up look—and zG0tJ0qE7 what could be better than that? "I wanted to reinvent conventional foundation as a outcome of it makes you seem like you’re sporting basis or a mask," she tells me. "I want it to feel and appear like you weren’t wearing anything—your pores and skin, however better.
Everybody is aware of Venus Williams as one of the biggest tennis players of all time. But this multi-talented legend can also be a seasoned entrepreneur, together with the founder of the clear magnificence line EleVen by Venus Williams. This week, Venus joins Bobbi to talk about how she discovered her iconic confidence, why she loves magnificence, and how her work on the courtroom influences her decision-making in the office. From our best-selling Vitamin Enriched Face Base to our cult-favourite, Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick, we're devoted to merchandise that perform as effortlessly as they appear, helping you turn out to be your individual make-up artist.
Cosmetics that labored to enhance the face's natural shades, while additionally (at the time innovatively) taking into account totally different skin undertones, adopted and included cult classics just like the Foundation Stick, Shimmer Brick, and Pot Rouge. Coupled with Brown's no nonsense method as a makeup artist and her nifty utility tips, the brand has turn out to be one which has endured and is as related, well-formulated, flattering and covetable now because the day it launched. Brown is candid concerning the frustrations that brand founders typically feel after they promote their firm to a large strategic.
The transparent, yet nourishing formula offers the proper wash of colour to the complexion for pores and skin that looks as wholesome as it feels. The versatile product may be worn by itself or on top of your favourite foundation and applies simply as properly with fingertips because it does with a brush or sponge. Makeup pro Bobbi Brown doesn’t just give the best make-up tips—she’s also at all times sharing her favorite merchandise. The Jones Road Beauty founder has dropped many spectacular merchandise over the years, however the brand’s Miracle Balm continues to be a fan-favorite. Luckily, the best-selling product is on sale for Cyber Monday in a Mini Miracle Balm Set of 4 shades for 10% off.
I graduated high school a semester early, went to University of Wisconsin, after which I went to University of Arizona, as a result of that’s the place all the Jewish kids went. After that, I transferred to Emerson College in Boston the place I studied Theatrical Makeup and minored in Photography. And so I finished school there and stayed for a yr and waitressed, after which I moved to New York. You know, the old story is I didn’t know anybody, however I picked up a Yellow Pages, and seemed up fashions and agencies, and ultimately I discovered the means to become a make-up artist in trend. I thought I was going to do makeup for films, actually.
When you enroll in these providers, we will share your Personal Data to these third events. "This is another excuse why I think makeup artists are actual higher influencers, as a end result of they know what products will work for what pores and nY8uG9iA7 skin kind and what age group," Aedo added. She also pushed manufacturers to research influencers and the sort of make-up they sometimes use before sending them merchandise to evaluation. Someone who does "full-coverage looks and full glam on the attention" would not like natural products, she mentioned. The name was one of the final elements to fall into place. The essence of Jones Road (an edited assortment of clean, simple, multipurpose makeup) and the formulation (the part-moisturizer, part-skin-tint Miracle Balm, the no-goop lip gloss, the cushiony Just a Sec eye shadow) have been all well underway.
Brown's video seemingly pokes fun at a controversial TikTok posted by beauty influencer Meredith Duxbury on May 9. Duxbury's video has practically 14 million views as of Wednesday. If you can’t afford to depart your job, think about what you are in a position to do while you nonetheless have it to begin the next chapter.
Discover thrilling brand opportunities in prestige magnificence.
Luckily, Bobbi isn't keeping all of her beauty secrets and techniques to herself, sharing with E! News her rise to fame within the industry, her knack for creating progressive products and, most importantly, why she'll always play by her own rules. "I did not anticipate coming out with a makeup brand in the center of the pandemic," she stated about its launch on Oct. 24, 2020. "I started ideating earlier than, however the pandemic made you stay at home and do issues in one other way. No one wore makeup in the beginning, no one coloured their hair." Jones Road — named after a street that Brown passed in the Hamptons, liking the sound of the name — is Brown’s second foray into the cosmetics world.
I had to consider every single pores and skin color—it’s not just American Black women, it’s African Black women. On the light spectrum, Chinese women and Korean girls have utterly totally different coloring. As a makeup artist, I just knew that you just wanted sure tones; I don’t care if it’s a lipstick vary or a basis range. A timeless model such as Bobbi Brown with nearly 30 years in the beauty business, it certain has not compromised on its quality, imaginative and prescient and staying true to its philosophy of enhancing your true magnificence.
(Nobody’s - the answer is nobody’s.) Reagan suggests laying down moisturiser or eye cream for any areas you may be concealing, guaranteeing "a easy application, permitting the concealer to mix evenly." We love CeraVe's Eye Repair Cream, £11.20. The Bobbi Brown e-commerce AR integration enables consumers to preview some of the brand’s most popular beauty products immediately on the product pages where customers make purchasing choices. It is expected that this integration may have a direct impression on e-commerce gross sales on the brand’s internet and cellular web pages.
You most likely know Zanna Roberts Rassi from the pink carpet as an E! But she’s also a stylist, journalist, mom to twin women, and co-founder of the wildly in style vegan, paraben-free, and cruelty-free magnificence model, Milk Makeup—and so much extra. This week, Zanna joins Bobbi to speak about her journey in the style and sweetness industries, the story behind Milk Makeup, and what it’s actually like to be in busine... Kesha Rose Sebert is a wildly profitable musician—but she’s additionally the founder of the clear, cruelty-free, and colorful makeup line, Kesha Rose.
They started a close friendship after Houston invited Brown to her birthday celebration. In 1991, Brown proposed marriage to Houston and the couple married at Houston's estate on July 18, 1992. Their daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown was born in 1993.[43] Houston and Brown later collaborated on the hit single "Something in Common", which included their daughter at the end of the music video.
But we had one of the best, most ridiculous Black Friday ever. We picked our Cyber Monday deal on Slack and everybody just created what we would have liked. A little greater than a yr after launch, Brown spoke with Quartz about her administration philosophy, how the pandemic is changing beauty standards, and why she prefers an entrepreneurial life to a company one. Four years later, Brown sold her company to beauty conglomerate Estée Lauder for a reported US$74.5m, which noticed her become a multimillionaire at the age of just 38.
But you won't know the entrepreneur behind it, Katherine Power, who hasn’t stopped creating. Since starting Who What Wear in 2006, she founded the skincare brand Versed and the wine label Avaline in collaboration with Cameron Diaz—and now she’s launching the clean-luxury make-up line, Merit. Toni Ko moved to the United States from South Korea when she was 13 years old—and by the time she hit 25, she had launched NYX Cosmetics, which shortly turned a wildly successful million-dollar firm. Then, in one of the largest magnificence acquisitions in historical past, Toni sold the brand to Loreal in 2014. This week, Toni joins Bobbi to share what it’s like to leave the brand you constructed, and what comes next—from taking over thrilling new pro...
All that said, I do use primer as part of my make-up routine. I truly have typically felt like I’m solely applying my primer because that's what I've heard is the proper method to prep for make-up. Our free, quick, and fun briefing on the global financial system, delivered each weekday morning. Breathe, and stop being in such a rush, and just know that you’re studying and you’re going to make errors. And don’t raise more cash than you have to spend.
At some point, I found a yellow powder that truly fastened every thing. To be sincere, I wasn’t really a fantastic make-up artist—I wasn’t considered one of these makeup artists who might remodel a face. I simply all the time had shortcuts to make issues work because I beloved it a lot. When the brand was founded in 1991, this was our vision-and we champion it at present. We make merchandise that improve, not disguise, your true magnificence, from undertone-correct basis shades to a true-beauty-enhancing vary of eye, cheek and lip makeup-plus skincare that delivers a pure, contemporary complexion.
She’s well-known as a Victoria’s Secret mannequin and the face of high-profile magnificence campaigns—and now she’s an entrepreneur with numerous ventures, including her personal beauty-based digital platform, Rose Inc. This week, Rosie joins Bobbi to speak about rising up in the modeling trade, what sh... Gucci Westman is a celebrity makeup artist whose clients have ranged from Cameron Diaz, to Jennifer Aniston, to Natalie Portman. She’s additionally an entrepreneur and beauty designer who founded the clear make-up line Westman Atelier. This week, Gucci joins Bobbi to speak about how she went from working film units to Vogue covers, how she built her all-star shopper record, her aims for the make-up she formulates—and why true magnificence goes properly ... Boy Smells reinvented the perfume trade when co-founders and partners Matthew Herman and David Kien began making candles in their kitchen—which don’t just smell and look unimaginable, but additionally problem the gender binary.
Despite its launch during the last days of the New Jack Swing era it was a success, selling more than 3 million copies, and spawning a number of hit singles including "Humpin' Around",[21] "Get Away", and "Good Enough". He acquired his second Grammy Award for Best Male R&B Vocal Performance nomination for "Humpin' Around".[17] He acquired his third American Music Award in January 1993. However, gross sales of Bobby did not match its predecessor.
The producers helped to compose what grew to become Brown's most profitable solo album of his career, Don't Be Cruel. After topping each the pop and R&B charts, album sales would eventually attain twelve million copies worldwide, making it the bestselling album of 1989. In February 1990, he gained the Grammy Award for Best Male R&B Vocal Performance for the album's fourth single "Every Little Step".[17] Don't Be Cruel also garnered Brown two American Music Awards, a Soul Train Music Award and a People's Choice Award. 'Enriched with hyaluronic acid, shea butter and a mix of vitamins B5, C and E, the nourishing cream envelops pores and skin a day by day dose of hydration, helping to disclose a softer, smoother surface. The lightweight formula works to absorb quickly, helping to create a flawless base whereas stopping greasy residue. Moreover, Aarabi stated there's evidence that taking a digital test drive of  products with AR on-line doesn't detract from physical store sales — however rather increases recognition and engagement with a selected product.
You can go to their privacy insurance policies to be taught extra particulars on how they acquire, use and disclose your private data as you could also be topic to their privacy insurance policies. We could ship you communications every so often. You can change your communication preferences in your account settings. Although Brown stayed on as Chief Creative Officer, serving to to develop merchandise and switch the model into the multi-billion empire we all know right now, her story just isn't with out its issues.
Three steps for a long-lasting complexion, utilizing our most-loved complexion favourites for all day wear that's comfortable, breathable and weightless. You will only have the flexibility to select from a reduced vary of products. "Just as a result of that's lower than development, that is OK," Julesontherox said. "Not each single product has to work for you, however you additionally don't should tear it to shreds on a platform where tens of millions and millions of people are seeing this." Makeup artist Jenn Aedo urged viewers to follow magnificence creators who're "round your similar age and do the type of makeup you love to do." "I began out as an indie beauty [brand], then by some means became company," says Brown.
Three years earlier than launching the make-up line that made her a household name, Bobbi Brown left the glitz and glamour of Manhattan to move to Montclair, New Jersey. "I definitely do not have time to be removing foundation between cuts haha," she commented on her video posted Wednesday. "At the tip of the shoot, we decided to have a little enjoyable with it," Brown mentioned. "I have large respect for Meredith and all of the makeup artists and influencers who are crushing it on TikTok and I'm grateful she tried to product." What started as one lipstick shade grew into a line of 10 shades.
obosi Falken rubitrek a/t 32x11.50r15 c/6ply bsw BB08FX553
obosi Falken azenis FK460 a/s 255/55r20xl 110y bsw BB08FX484
obosi Falken Winterpeak f-ice 1 235/65r18xl 110t bsw BB08FX269
obosi Falken wildpeak a/t3w lt235/80r17 e/10ply bsw BB08FX663
obosi Falken sincera st80 a/s 205/65r16 95h bsw BB08FX138

Yellow_Women_Le_Panier_Pliage_Vanity_Bags_Longchamp_480TPV27.png

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

주식회사 공드리 정보

BANK INFO

예금주 :

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

COMPANY

(주) 공드리 주소 : 충청남도 아산시 배방읍 희망로 46번길 45-11 충남콘텐츠기업지원센터 307호
사업자등록번호 : 717-86-01381 대표 : 김다운 전화 : 041-427-0102 팩스 : 통신판매업신고번호 : 개인정보 보호책임자 : 공드리

Copyright © 2019 (주) 공드리. All Rights Reserved.

상단으로